Walk of Shame and Ain't She Sweet!

Penguinofsorts

Reaction score
I posted not one but TWO videos today...how about them apples?

Ain't She Sweet
and
Walk of Shame (by Truckstop Honeymoon)

You've got pipes! I just dig your style all around.... checked out your you tubes...... enjoyed the hidden Loudon Wainwright song - thought of trying that one myself.

Keep em comin'.... BTW - You could rock some k.d. lang - I've always liked her album 'Absolute Torch & Twang' - 'Luck In My Eyes' or 'Trail of Broken' ....'Miss Chatelaine' from "Ingenue"......

Wow...I checked out youtube before seeing this post!! What coincidence. Like Aint She Sweet!!

Very nice, great playing & singing! Thanks or sharing!

Great, on both video's. You play and sing so well. Thanks for posting these!
Don

Thank you for posting. Very good :) I like your style!

Thanks everybody... Does anyone else cringe when they see themselves in videos? Hah! I get so very self conscious, but your comments help me think that maybe I don't look so silly :). I do it for fun, anyway :)

I think most of us are pretty self conscious and overly critical of ourselves. You have no worries because you look and sound good. I enjoy your videos and as the other have said, you got good "style"!

I was the same way the first couple of You Tube videos I posted and then I just said 'screw it'. I think it's because there's no negative feedback.... people here are nice enough to only comment if they have something positive to say. And as the others said, you've got nothing to worry about anyway.... you kick a$$. You're cute and you play well and I wish I could sing like that.....

Top Bottom