The other new Snake Suspenderz video

Looks like a fun gig Hobbit. It is tough to get good overall sound via video with the surrounding noise in a bar like that. It's usually hit or miss. I could hear the trombone real well and the tuba less. I would have liked to hear your vocal just a bit better. I was having to really concentrate to catch the lyrics.

Gotta run out for a bit. Will catch the other vid later this afternoon.

I would have liked to hear your vocal just a bit better. I was having to really concentrate to catch the lyrics.

Yeah. I was having a bit of feedback (at least, I think it was me) so I turned it down a bit. Then a couple songs later I notice that the treble was boosted rather than cut a bit.

Doh!

So I cut the treble but didn't turn the gain or volume up to compensate.

Doh! (again)

We're still working on getting the mix just so. We usually use my little "party box" amp and small mixer. This time it was raised up on a stand which did help with the feedback issues but also made it a bit harder for me to hear and twiddle the knobs.

We'll get it.

That was a fun song! How about a ukulele solo or two or maybe adding a clarinet?

That was a fun song! How about a ukulele solo or two or maybe adding a clarinet?

I do some soloing, but not in these two songs.

As far as adding clarinet goes, there's a project in the works. Won't be Snake Suspenderz but it'll include all of us. I'll probably be playing strictly banjo uke in it.

Top Bottom