Possible trade for guitar

Markr1

Reaction score
Any guitars players out there with some really nice ukes they might be interesting in trading for a guitar. I've gotten into Ukes really bad since I recently started and love them and want more and some nice ones. I think the only sizes I would be interested in would be Tenor or possibly Concert. Kamaka Pineapple would be a good one too.I would love to have a Kamaka 8 string and a nice 6 string. Just thought I would throw some ideas out there of what I'm looking for.
I am more of a collector of guitars so here goes, I have a 92 Gibson ES-335 Dot Reissue in near mint condition with a little flame on the back. 100% original, Untampered. Original Case also in very good condition with Shrould.I've owned this guitar for 12 years and have rarely played it. I have 12 guitars and just don't play it. There are selling for $2000 or a little more sometimes a little less. If anyone is interested and has some nice ukes and would want to do some trading I'm in the market to talk trading if you have some nice ukes or some of the ones I mentioned. I thought I would offer it on here first to see what kind of interest you guys may have on this. If no ones interested in this then I will sell it on ebay and start looking for some of the ukes I mentioned. If what you have is valued at more then what I have then I could put forth some money.
Thanks for looking at my long winded post..lol Mark

Last edited:
If your not interested in that one then I have another one that I've been thinking about letting go of same value as the ES-335 It is a 1990 Gibson Dove in near mint with an LR BAGGs active element pickup in it with the volume and tone control under the soundhole. Cherry in color back and sides with some flame on the back and a nice curly maple neck. Original very good condition case. If interested let me know. Thanks. Mark

Also wanted to add that if what you have does not meet close to the value of mine then maybe yOu could pay if either one your interested in. Just a thought.

pictures might help and the good folks suggest you put a handwritten sign with the date and your name to make sure it shows you have ownership.

Some pics.

100_2507.jpg
100_2508.jpg
100_2509.jpg

I noticed I forgot to put the date on the sign. Hope that's okay.
100_2511.jpg
100_2512.jpg
100_2514.jpg

My email is ma1raley@yahoo.com if you want me to send more pics just send me an email. I didn't want to overwhelm this post with a bunch of pics.

My Gibson Dove sold on ebay last night with buy it now at $2200 about 2 hours after I listed it. The 335 is on there also at $1850 with buy it now $2200 if interested let me know. I just bought a Pineapple Sunday and getting ready to buy a Sceptre. Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom