Ukes in commercials

Marcy325

Reaction score
Is everyone noticing all the uke music you hear in commercials on American TV? Here's the ones I've caught just in the last day:

Glade 2 in 1 candles
Activia Yogurt
Great Grains cereal
Long John Silvers restaurant
Dawn detergent
TV Land promos

The ad people have obviously caught on to the possibilities of uke music. Or maybe I'm just watching too much TV! Please add any other commercials that have ukes in the background.

There's a 2011 AT&T commercial about the $50 iPhone 3GS that has a nice uke tune in it. I've searched, but couldn't find any info on the tune.

Been lots in UK recently but the only one i can remember the name of is the little big planet 2 commercial.

I also think when your attention is on something you start noticing that something. After I started playing the accordion I was shocked at how often you hear accordion music in commercials, radio and TV, movies and in parts of recorded music.

I've noticed the Ukulele background music too! :cool:

I also think when your attention is on something you start noticing that something.

I think that's a factor. AU (After Ukulele), it seems I am often chirping "Ukulele!" at my husband while we watch TV. I don't remember noticing so much ukulele background music BU (Before Ukulele).

Top Bottom