I Can See Clearly Now (Johnny Nash ukulele cover)

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
My friend Rafael makes fantastic backing tracks of songs (in addition to composing his own music). He sent me a backing track for "I Can See Clearly Now", a number one hit in 1972. I added ukulele and vocals. Hope you like it:

Last edited:
As always I love everything you do. This is a great video, very clear, you sound good. I love these old songs and you always give me ideas for new songs to learn. I may be in love with you (-:

Smashing video and performance. Well done.

Thank you! Roxhum, you made my day!

Sorry, I decided to re-upload the video with a different format so that it wouldn't freeze on some computers. Here's the new upload:

That sounds good to me! Thank you!

Aloha John,
I first got worried that you removed it...then scrolled down and you reposted it..as it brought back memeories of those early 70's and 8 tracks..
Great Job...and always look forward to your videos and I guess we both have the same likes...how cool..Keep um coming brah...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Aloha John! Another GREAT job on a great song! I loved it and I too gotta get a rum & coke, kick off the shoes and chill!!!!
Mahalo!

Excellent, Takes me back to better times, barefoot running around Manoa Valley. Thanks,
Don

Thanks, gang! We really appreciate it!

Top Bottom