FS: KoAloha Pineapple Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkeKid32

Reaction score

Hey guys, I got an amazing tenor embossed Ukulele I would like to sell! It's barely used it so it is in excellent condition! I purchased from KoAloha a couple months ago.

It sounds great and all but i really want a traditional-figure-8-shaped tenor

Asking for 1150$ OBO , shipping to continential US .
I'm willing to trade for a quality tenor (preferably k-brand with curl :) )

thanks!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 3.33.04 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 3.33.04 PM.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 3.33.46 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 3.33.46 PM.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 3.34.08 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 3.34.08 PM.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 3.34.34 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 3.34.34 PM.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Oops pictures too small! here
F8FRT.png

ouCdB.png

8LR8y.jpg

gYXVa.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely interested... but like the other recent PS sale, I'm a couple of weeks out from having the $$. :(

Sigh... I'll probably watch this one be snapped up, but that is how it works! If you still have it on the 15th, I'll be "knocking" on your virtual door.

alot of people have been offering trades, so i guess i should have some sort of a wish list:

#1: Kamaka/Kanilea tenor
#2: other K brands
#3: everything else

hey! it's not completely clear from the pics, but is the pineapple pattern embossed or laser etched?

thanks!

honestly cant tell. whats the difference?

edit: on closer inspection i think they are embossed

Last edited:
laser etched shows a clear and distinctive groove like a rectangular notch cut into the wood surface.

embossed looks more like pressing the blade of a butter knife into a slice of bread and making a dent by compressing the wood fibers.

it's just a personal preference for some and i'm sure some would like to know. it's really moot as to either method's impact on the sound or longevity of the uke.

personally, i prefer the embossed.

yeah the embossed really brings out the genuine pineapple haha

Nice looking PS...I love mine...well worth it guys.....now is your chance...they don't come often!

Is this a tenor if so I may be interested if a couple of offers on some kamakas don't happen. I'm looking for some thing nice Hawaiian preferably. I love the way the uke looks but will I be happy with it after I get it and feel good about it. I guess only I would know..lol.. Anyway I am interested.

this is a tenor indeed

Last edited:
Is just the pic or does the case look to be a little bigger then the uke kinda looks like uke has a lot of room in it? I am disappointed it's not a hardshell case as I've seen with others in this price range. Some do have the nice cases and some don't it seems like. Not trying to knock it just saying what I like. You've got a very nice uke there.

the case is fine with that neck strap and it doesn't shake too much. I find it more appealing than hard shell because its lighter, though its always nice to have a hard case that compliments the sexy curves of a uke ;)

Last edited:
Is just the pic or does the case look to be a little bigger then the uke kinda looks like uke has a lot of room in it? I am disappointed it's not a hardshell case as I've seen with others in this price range. Some do have the nice cases and some don't it seems like. Not trying to knock it just saying what I like. You've got a very nice uke there.

I think when you get in this price point, cases are ancillary and a nice bonus but I would look at the uke first. I think what's hurting this sale is that this is the third PS that's been posted in about a month. You hardly see these for sale but it's coincidence that so many popped up. Hang in there ukekid and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom