Casey Rockin...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Casey rocking out on the latest addition to her Les Paul collection. Dubbed "Herman". She added this Epi Les Paul Pee Wee to her ever growing Les Paul collection.. Got this little thing actually sounding pretty awesome.. Cool coming out of the little thing.. ;)

P1040908.jpg

When is that girl going to straighten out and give up the guitar for the ukulele. ;)

It's great that you've passed along to her your love of music!

She's a guitar head like I was for so long. She'll come around. She does play the uke every so often though, but not as much as she should... ;)

Well the Pee Wee is a step in the right direction towards the uke. Plus they are really cool and i would love to have one.

As soon as you finish the LP Steel String uke, she'll claim it. Just you wait.

She'll let you have it back when you make one for her from scratch.

Just you wait and see - because you know that's how it will go down.

-Kurt

As soon as you finish the LP Steel String uke, she'll claim it. Just you wait.

She'll let you have it back when you make one for her from scratch.

Just you wait and see - because you know that's how it will go down.

-Kurt

That post is like a country song in the making.

I think your right Kurt, and that's ok... If it gets her more into the Uke, so be it.. I shot a layer of red cherry colored clear over that quilt maple yesterday, and that color over the maple is really nice. She came by and picked up the neck last night and said "Ooo Dad, this is really cool.. ", so, she already has her eye on it, and that's a good thing.. lol... It's hopeless, a Uker she will be.. "The force is strong in this one... " hahhah

Top Bottom