Testing the waters : Possibly up for trade Koaloha Sceptor Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eculuke

Reaction score
FT: Koaloha Sceptre Tenor

**UPDATE***

Looking to trade my Koaloha Sceptre. These can go for $1200 but are very rare and dont pop up that often (or atleast it was for me) It is in great condition, basically like new with uke crazy hard shell case. I have kept it always in its case and always with a well monitored humidification device. Its just not getting the attention that my pineapple sunday is getting, and although the sound is amazing, I am looking for a more traditional shape. I am located on the east coast.

Cash price is 1100.00 + shipping

Sceptre001.jpg

Sceptre002.jpg

Sceptre004.jpg

Sceptre005.jpg

What I'm looking for: In order of preference

Soprano or Concert models, might consider tenor depending on uke.

Kanilea K3
Kanilea K2
Kamaka concert
kamaka tenor

PM me with what you have to offer....I am ready to ship this puppy out the door....who wants to trade? I can provide many references. I have added many pictures throughout the thread.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of the sceptre's look, but that one has really pretty grain, and I have to acknowledge that the sceptres I have played sound wonderful. Good luck!

It has amazing grain...I currently have this and a PS and I remember this one was VERY hard to find. Not sure if that is the case now. It sounds great and has NO issues at all.
Luke

Hi, Are you interested in my Koaloha Super Concert with Mi-Si pickup? I could send some pictures. I paid the two shipping costs.

uu2.jpguu3.jpguu4.jpguu7.jpguu8.jpg

Fabio...kind of looking to get something different than koaloha

Ok Luke, I understand... I sold my koaloha soprano here in Brazil this week and bought a Kamaka HF-3 (arrived today) and a Kanilea T-1 (on the way) here in marketplace. Diferent sounds is alwais a good deal. Good luck!

Dang. I sure do like that. To bad your not a guitar player.

I am a guitar player (20+ years), and yes I have a pineapple sunday.

I've got a couple of guitars listed but there's quite a difference in price.

really looking for a kanilea K3 sop/concert or possibly K2 concert

IF you were to sell it, what would your asking price be?

I'm not sure Gmoney....I would want enough to buy at-least a Kanilea K2 or equivalent.......Tough to put a price on these...they are pretty rare...it took me a year and a lot of begging to find this one.
Luke

afternoon bump! Somebody out there has to be mulling this over..haha

Somebody out there has to be mulling this over..haha

I bet a bunch of people are interested in buying this ukulele. The universe of people who might want this ukulele and have just the right ukulele to trade for it is much, much smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom