Kala KA-ST like new + Uke Crazy Hard case

buffalo_nickel

Reaction score
FS: Kala ka-st spruce solid like new + Uke Crazy Hard case

I bought this a little less than a year ago. It was only lightly played. Recently bought another uke and need a new home for this one. I am no pro, but I think this uke has a real nice sound. It was professionally set up, stays in tune very well, and has good action (in my experience). Looks brand spankin new (I babied it). It comes with a real nice Uke-Crazy hard case.
It's a solid spruce top, Mahogany back and sides, Black Binding with black and white purling, Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge, Mahogany neck.

Looking for around $155 shipped and gift paypalled for the uke and the case. I am open to offers and trades! Looking for a nice, bright concert. Just shoot me a message. This is a great uke, hope it can go to a good home. I am new to the the forum, but I have 100% positive feedback on ebay (buffalo_nickel) and some other forums (pm if you want the names)

i-WHn2cmw-XL.jpg

i-QL5Wsb2-XL.jpg

i-Xw6qk52-XL.jpg

i-v7ZvqLc-L.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC0366.jpg
    _DSC0366.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 20
  • _DSC0368.jpg
    _DSC0368.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 17
  • _DSC0369.jpg
    _DSC0369.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 19
  • _DSC0370.jpg
    _DSC0370.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 21
  • _DSC0371.jpg
    _DSC0371.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
This is a gorgeous uke. With that professional set up and case, good luck.

OK, I can do regular payment.
Ive done over 100 transactions over the years with gift payment with no issues however

just sent ya a PM

Derry

Would you be willing to trade for a Lanikai LFM-S?

If you'll give me until the first, I might be in? I have *two* ukes I could trade you in return, if you're open to that - one tenor that's very slightly bumped, a a Kala thinline soprano - I paid over $150 for both.

Last edited:
At this point I really need the cash. I live in central NY and my Mom's house got completely flooded in Irene...so I gotta help her out. If you're still interested on the first let me know!

Top Bottom