A great unknown uke player

Lovely stuff. I wish I had fingers like that.

That was excellent! Now I have another French person to correspond with about ukulele.
Thanks HH

Hi everyone,

Thank's a lot (again) to all of you for your kind comments !

And a special thank's to hossiehiver for sharing my music :) Until now I didn't really do any effort to promote it, but I have been thinking seriously to record a cd those days, so I will keep you informed...

I wish you all a beautiful time playing the uke,

Sebastian

another subscription here..... man, just the right amount of everything in these compositions. Usually the more technical uke playing leaves me a little cold and it's rare that a classical arrangement for uke works well, but your tunes have a wonderful blend of harmonic and rhythmic ideas and are technically beautiful. The musicality is always the main thing, though, and that's what makes them so great. I'm just blown away. Can't wait to sit down this evening with the good headphones and work my way through your channel.... I'm new to the ukulele, but these are some of the best instrumental pieces I've heard.....keep them coming, please!

thank you to the Indiana Winter (HoosierHiver! Get it? I made a joke in French!) for the link...

Just subbed, too. Please keep it up.

Thanks Mike, I love this style of playing. I think it's great when we get original work for the ukulele. He's now on my sub list.

There really is some excellent playing in both videos and his compositions suit the uke really well and show it off its possibilities.

As someone commented on one of the videos, the locations used are really attractive.

Well, that was interesting; the Charango was another instrument I didn't know--a uke-like (or lute like) small guitar from Bolivia. Apparently this French guy likes Andean music.

BTW my first uke in decades is going to be one of your mahogany tenors. I'm practically comatose, waiting for it (from UR.)

Top Bottom