ISO : Kanilea k3 or K2

eculuke

Reaction score
Ok lets try this a different way....im looking for a kanilea k2 or K3. I have a koaloha sceptre tenor for trade. I have another thread in marketplace with photos. Please PM if interested. Located on east coast and have plenty of references.
Thanks
Luke

dkcrown has a kanilea custom curly mango tenor thats like t2 or something

I'm still not sure why you don't seem to be willing consider selling the ukulele you have and buying the one you want. Not my business, I know, but it is a little puzzling.

Mds....I am open to cash offers......I figured trades are easier in this tough economy for most than coming up with hard cash. It can be a win/win situation.

Mds....I am open to cash offers......I figured trades are easier in this tough economy for most than coming up with hard cash. It can be a win/win situation.

Fair enough. Also keep in mind that in this economy, someone might really need the cash more than that kanilea they don't play anymore, and they're not going to respond to an offer for a trade. I'm just suggesting that you keep your options open. It'll increase the number of people who might want your ukulele and the number of ukuleles available to you, and if you buy and sell wisely, the end result will be more like a trade to you than a purchase.

Top Bottom