Kamaka HF1............Made 2006 Needs good home <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie1947

Reaction score
IMG_0089.jpgIMG_0090.jpgIMG_0088.jpgGreat playing uke serious buyers only. Best to PM me. Would be happy to discuss price and provide pics..............Howie (comes with hard shell type case) asking $575.00 Plus Shipping. Lower 48...

Last edited:
What is the price and can you please upload pictures to the site. Thanks Howie.

Mouthy..................Best to PM me. I can send some pics via iphone to e-mail. Have probs uploading pics here. Howie

Now...now, the rules say pictures are to be posted and a prospective buyer can request more. :rulez:

In case this helps - I wrote this up a while back about how to post pictures:

Click the Go Advanced button. Scroll down to Additional Options. Click the Manage Attachments button. A dialog box will pop up with a fairly-well-hidden (to me, anyway) button in the top left that says Add Files. Click that, click Select Files at the bottom, then select your pic from your computer. Click Upload Files. When you're done uploading, click the Insert Inline button at the bottom.

Due to popular demand, I have now posted some pics of the HF1!...................Enjoy ! Howie

Update on Kamaka HF!......................Price drop from $575 to $550. I need to get some dental implants and need some fast cash. Thanks, Howie

Hey Ukers................My HF1 has just been reduced in price from $550.00 to $525.00 (plus shipping) Anxious to make a deal. Uke is in like new condition. Great little "starter" uke. Price does not include shipping. Make me an offer !

Last edited:
This HF1 has been sold. Would the moderator kindly close this link...................Thanks Howie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom