is mgm still selling ukes?

mikeeG7th

Reaction score
hi anyone knows musicguymic still actively selling ukes? im looking to get a koaloha d-vi. it will be shipped to nyc so i dont know if he will still ship it. thanks for any input.

And if you notice in that thread above my post dated 7/22/2011, I sent MGM an email to get his prices on a Kamaka and a Kanilea around the 1st week in July, but still have not heard back from him. So, has anyone heard from MGM in the last 2 or 3 weeks???

And if you notice in that thread above my post dated 7/22/2011, I sent MGM an email to get his prices on a Kamaka and a Kanilea around the 1st week in July, but still have not heard back from him. So, has anyone heard from MGM in the last 2 or 3 weeks???

I was just trying to be helpful. Have you tried calling him?

. So, has anyone heard from MGM in the last 2 or 3 weeks???

Yes I just bought some strings from him. He sounded well, and is definitely still in business. I called him and followed up with email.

Thanks to all d response. I will be calling MGM. ;)

I thought I read or heard he prefers calls so he can handle his customers more directly. My wife spoke with him several times in late June getting me a birthday gift.

I was just trying to be helpful. Have you tried calling him?

Did I try calling long distance from Las Vegas, NV, to Hawaii to see if I can save a couple of bucks? No!

I want a written (email) record, no he-said she said, especially if I'm spending over $1,000 on a new uke. Although I had been working with Andrew at HMS via "email" on the purchase of a new Kanilea K-1, lately I've been "emailing" Joe Souza at Kanilea regarding the purchase of a Custom Tenor. I will probably go the later route and get what I want, which will be detailed and agreed upon, all using "email", no telephones.

To each his own.

Top Bottom