Bugsgear concert eleuke

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamIAm

Reaction score
yes its the one i won in the contest but i need to pay some outstanding tickets so it has to go. it dosent have a scratch on it. i have only played it a few times. i will post pics tomarrow after i get out of school. im asking $200 shipped obo

Last edited:
I wasn't paying attention to the contest. Could you give a description? I'm assuming it's the EKG model. What color?

Last edited:
it is blue w/o the headphone jack i will post pics as soon as i get off of work!

not cool...

someone is an upset hippo

Shouting_Hippo.gif

There were a lot of people who wanted that ukulele that didn't get it. Trying to sell something you get for free is pretty ungrateful to me.

Especially when you try to sell it through the website where you won it.

I tried to walk away from this but I here I am...

As someone who gives away a lot of ukes, the greatest joy I get is seeing someone appreciate what I gave them by using it to death. If I sent someone a uke and for whatever reason they decided to sell it, I wouldn't be happy but I would understand and respect their decision.

Now I know you won this uke and it is yours to do as you see fit with it however trying to sell it on the site that gave you an awesome opportunity to win the uke to the same people who tried so hard to win the uke is a total dick move.

Yes it is yours. Yes you can do what you want with it. Still a dick thing to do.

I tried to walk away from this but I here I am...

As someone who gives away a lot of ukes, the greatest joy I get is seeing someone appreciate what I gave them by using it to death. If I sent someone a uke and for whatever reason they decided to sell it, I wouldn't be happy but I would understand and respect their decision.

Now I know you won this uke and it is yours to do as you see fit with it however trying to sell it on the site that gave you an awesome opportunity to win the uke to the same people who tried so hard to win the uke is a total dick move.

Yes it is yours. Yes you can do what you want with it. Still a dick thing to do.

I totally agree with this.

if i dint have the ticket i wouldnt ever sell the uke. so my choices are sell the uke hope uu will understand and prolly offend a few people (and make up for it later) and pay the tickets or land my butt in jail for tickets. i tried ever thing i could not to resort to selling this uke because it is special to me.

Especially when you're selling it at a rather ((ahem)) modest discount, given that you got it for free...

look i ave no idea wat the uke is worth i actual value but in sentimental value i cant even describe how much it means to me. all i know is i got 200 out of the $1500 left to make( ive sold everything i have). yes i know its a dick move yes i know its seems un grateful and yes i know its a dick move to sell it on the the same place where i won it. but id rather a member of uu have it than joe shmoe. i dont know what else to say.

look i ave no idea wat the uke is worth i actual value but in sentimental value i cant even describe how much it means to me. all i know is i got 200 out of the $1500 left to make( ive sold everything i have). yes i know its a dick move yes i know its seems un grateful and yes i know its a dick move to sell it on the the same place where i won it. but id rather a member of uu have it than joe shmoe. i dont know what else to say.

I'm sensitive to your situation-- honest. But even on ebay, you're going to be lucky to get that much-- you can get a tenor for around $260 new. With a group of people who know you didn't pay for it in the first place... It's simple market economics is all...

I'm sensitive to your situation-- honest. But even on ebay, you're going to be lucky to get that much-- you can get a tenor for around $260 new. With a group of people who know you didn't pay for it in the first place... It's simple market economics is all...

hence the obo. but i agree

...too bad you started a longboard thread!

but i am just stirring the pot...good luck with the tickets.

the long board is just a passing fancy which im interested in. but the tickets come first.

Ten of us send $20 bucks to Ryan......Ryan buys back the uke.........we re-gift the uke to someone in the family who needs it. Order is restored to the universe once again. Keep me informed if there any takers.

Ten of us send $20 bucks to Ryan......Ryan buys back the uke.........we re-gift the uke to someone in the family who needs it. Order is restored to the universe once again. Keep me informed if there any takers.

Actually this idea isn't to bad. But how about the ten people who send in the the money are the ones who are up for the re-gift. Kinda like buying a raffle ticket. This even sounds a little selfish.

I suppose but I would really like to contribute to the community by giving to someone in need. It just seems like the right thing to do. As of now....there is no aloha in this whole thing. Sam means no harm as he has expressed already. I don't want it.........but somebody could really use it and show it some love.

As of now....there is no aloha in this whole thing. Sam means no harm as he has expressed already.

First off I like you thinking of how to put a somewhat positve spin on the whole situation david.

But meaning no harm does not mean damage is not done. I could rant on but it would not be anything that hasn't already been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom