FS: Luna Tattoo model Mahogany Concert ukulele, New in Box<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Uke

Reaction score
I have a brand new in box from Luna, still with tags, laminate Mahogany, concert ukulele that I would like to liquidate to free up funds for another project. This is new, never been played, complete with Luna gigbag and Aquila strings. I paid $89, I will sell for $75 including shipping, CONUS.
This picture is not the actual uke, it's a pic I grabbed online. Tonight I will take some real pics and update the listing.

tattoo.jpg

Last edited:
I've got one of these myself, and can attest to the playability - although my C can have a slight thud. Still, having the old okole nice and snug in the crook of my strumming arm takes care of that.

Still, as much fun as the Luna is, I now find I almost never play it at all, having become infatuated with my tenor. Maybe I'll dust it off tonight and give her a whirl. Or, perhaps I can take it with me to a BBQ this weekend ...

Anyway, I can certainly vouch for this as a starter uke, or as a beater to have around when things get dodgy. This is a fair price. Good luck on the sale!

Last edited:
I agree. I bought that Luna concert for my daughter, and she loves it. It's louder than my Cordoba, but I like the tone of mine a little better, course it gets played more.

Aloha Paulbsa,
PM sent...................................BO................................

Sold- Luna tattoo uke

Luna ukulele is now sold. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom