My first Ukulele!

jamfan

Reaction score
I just got the finished pics of my first Ukulele! I went with an MP. Mike was a great person to do business with. It has a cedar top and mahogany back sides. Cant wait to get it and start learning! Here she is.

DSCN1742.jpg

Wow! That's a beauty! If it sounds half as good as it looks, I'm sure you're in for a treat!

Dan

Nice choice! A quality uke like that will last.

Mike makes a great uke.

That looks really lovely, congratulations!

Here are a couple more pics. Im extremely stoked to get this! Its gonna be a happy day when she arrives home, for now I will just have to stare at the pictures.
DSCN1744.jpg

DSCN1747.jpg

As I mentioned in our PM's, what a great first uke! I love my MP tenor...absolutely fantastic uke. I somewhat recently decided to whittle down my uke collection and decided to sell off one of my high end tenors...the MP stayed and the Mya Moe (which was one and a half times the price) went. Mike is a great guy and he makes a fantastic instrument!

congrats! you are certanly lucky to have an instrument like that to learn on :)

Hey, thats not a "1st" starter uke. PM me and I will give you my address to send it, and I will send you a "starter" uke.. hahhah.. Nice uke.. You will enjoy it much better starting out with a solid uke from the start..

Well it made it to me last week and I havent put it down since. This is the first uke Ive ever played so I cant make a comparison to anything, but to my ears it sounds awesome and it is set up absolutley perfect!

Wow, beautiful!

Great lookin uke! Have fun and keep her!

Simply beautiful. Enjoy!

Aloha and congrats on the MP, may the two of you have many happy moments together for a long, long time.........................BO...................................

Top Bottom