This is NOT UAS, really!

OldePhart

Reaction score
Well, I finally ordered an eleuke jazz concert from Mim. It's not UAS, really! We have a super-critcal project for the next couple of months at work and I need to work pretty closely with a couple of the engineers from my old business unit so I asked them to give me an office through September so I'll be there most of the time instead of working from home.

I've discovered that I work better with a uke close at hand for strumming at odd moments and even the Kiwaya was too loud at work, even with my door closed. So, Monday I'll have a stealth uke. :)

Oh, and it's not UAS because I'm still down three ukes for the year after giving some away and selling others!

John

Ahhhh, OldePhart "dost protest too much, methinks" Wm. Shakespeare

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You've given me an idea! For several years I have kept an electric guitar in my office at work to play during lunch, unplugged of course, so it wouldn't disturb my neighbors. ( The guy in the next office can still hear it, though, and tries to whistle along.) So, maybe I should follow your lead, and get a stealth uke! I think I have been inspired!

No, that's not UAS, that's an actual need, not just random buying, yeah, I'll use that excuse, err, I mean reason next time I have a need!

Justifying an addiction is Addiction 101 brudda.. lol.. But, good excuse to pick one up, we'll take it.. ;)

No, that's not UAS, that's an actual need, not just random buying, yeah, I'll use that excuse, err, I mean reason next time I have a need!

lol it seems there sure are a lot of needy uke people ;)

You're still down three ukes for the year? Sounds like you need to go out and buy some more..... :)

And congrats on the stealth uke!

No, it's not quite UAS. It's the new variety called EUAS (Electric Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome). The uke bug is adaptive.
It's mutating into more sinister, resistant forms.

I've discovered that I work better with a uke close at hand for strumming at odd moments
ME TOO!

Ukulele "De-Acquisition" Syndrome? No!
I'm sure, for OldePhart, it's simply "tides roll-in and tides roll-out"!

No, it's not quite UAS. It's the new variety called EUAS (Electric Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome). The uke bug is adaptive.
It's mutating into more sinister, resistant forms.
ME TOO!
Very adaptive indeed.
RUAS (Resonator), CBUAS(Cigar Box), BUAS(Baritone), PUAS(Pineapple), SUAS(Sopranino), BUAS(Banjo) We could and do go on and on and on and . . . . .:uhoh:

Now that you mention it, I think I've got all of them...!

Top Bottom