What the best type of uke???? or just really good types??

hmmm...it's a bit like asking a parent to pick their favorite child....

Like beauty, sound preference, scale preference and aesthetics are very much in the eye of the beholder I guess.

The best ukulele has four strings that stay in tune.

Wow...I don't think that there is a more open ended question that could be asked! You gotta narrow it down a bit like a price range, size of uke, solid wood or not, etc. Then you will get TONS of suggestions!

The Hawaiian 'K' brands are generally considered the best of the non-boutique makers: Kamaka, Koaloha, Kanilea, etc.

Very wide question you would have to go through a lot of ukes to find the best to you but everybody will have a different preference.

The best one is the one (or ones) that make you happy. There is a wide selection to choose from, so you should eventually discover what is best for you. If you are just starting out, and have no clue... Kalas, Ohanas, Mainland, and Fleas/Fluke are a great starting point. There are others too, but I can say from my own experience I have been happy with these brands. If you can visit a local uke group or music store, you might get to try out a few different models and sizes.

–Lori

It is actually a very simple question & answer.
The best ukulele is the one you like.
This includes, price, look, feel and of course sound.
Almost every brand out there makes good ukuleles, so there are lots of choices.
The important thing is tuning, playability and intonation.
Find one that meets your requirements and you have the perfect ukulele !!!

The "best" one will be the one that allows me to delete my UU Marketplace bookmark.

Top Bottom