Ukulele troubles please help

reesesboyrdee

Reaction score
Ok I found my ukulele. restung it, tuned it, because i had problems with my A-string. the 1st string second fret makes a horrible sound no-matter where i play it, or how hard i press. Its a Santa Rosa Folk Guitar Company U-2 soprano ukulele. I cant play a G chord or any chord of that matter useing that fret. please help :confused:

I know too little to be of any help. However, if there's any way that you could post a video of the uke being played, it's possible that one of the luthiers in the forums could diagnose the problem for you. If you do make a video, maybe you could show a close-up of the problem fret. Even a photo of the fret might help.

I know too little to be of any help. However, if there's any way that you could post a video of the uke being played, it's possible that one of the luthiers in the forums could diagnose the problem for you. If you do make a video, maybe you could show a close-up of the problem fret. Even a photo of the fret might help.

well I took a little better look at ukulele troubles forum and i think i might have found my problem? I think the fret is a little tierd. how do i fix that? Would it be cheaper just to buy a new ukulele? ( i want an upgrade it was my first uke and i want a oscar schmidt concert uke)

I dont know how to post a video eigther

Top Bottom