Kudos to Bradford!

Had seen this but thanks for sharing

If anyone is itchy for a custom, you can't go wrong with a uke from Brad. Just from emails back and forth with him, I got a dream uke that fits me perfectly, tailored better than my expectations because Brad knows all the things that I don't about building, and filled in all the blanks for me. If all my ukes but one had to be sold, his would be the one I would have to keep.

Like Teek, I too am quite fond of my uke from Bradford. The sound quality and volume is amazing. The koa he used on mine cannot be beat.

Soon as I read Tim's review, I got on the build list for one of these beauties! Excited to be owning one of these in a couple of months.

Soon as I read Tim's review, I got on the build list for one of these beauties! Excited to be owning one of these in a couple of months.

Hehehe,....kinda what i was thinking also,....you beat me to it! :drool:

Planning on emailing Bradfort shortly,....maybe for a slightly upgraded version that the details can be worked out once i think about it a bit.

Thanks for the repost. I was wondering why this article was trending again!!
Great uke for the price.

I got on the list also. I have a few months to decide and it is DIFFICULT... lol. I've already learn a great deal from my email to Brad.... great guy.

Aarrrgghh!!! Since you guys already contacted him, the wait list is now 6 months!!! I'll think about it for a few days to see if I can wait that long. Only risk is that once I decide, it'll be a nine month wait. lol

Hey, my Bradford soprano looks just like the one reviewed and I have to say that to these untrained eyes and ears I would agree with everything in the review. I saw mine in Dusty Stings in Seattle and loved the sound immediately and recognized it as a fantastic deal. The only thing I could possibly add to the review is that it is so cute and sounds so good, my wife also fell in love with it and didn't say anything about me getting another uke! It doesn't get any better than that.

Aarrrgghh!!! Since you guys already contacted him, the wait list is now 6 months!!! I'll think about it for a few days to see if I can wait that long. Only risk is that once I decide, it'll be a nine month wait. lol

Yeah,....i posted the link to the article BEFORE i got on the list myself! SIX months out for me too!

Did that bass-ackwards. :D

Now i'll have to keep an eye on the calander and watch the days roll by... :rotfl::uhoh::rotfl:

Last edited:
Got email from Brad - he is starting mine soon! Can't wait to see it "in process" & better still, in my hands! Wonder what case it will fit in??

Thanks very much everyone, I really appreciate all your support. This is turning out to be quite an adventure and I am having a blast.

Brad

Hi everyone. I'm the proud owner of the actual Vintage S in Tim's lovely ukeeku review. Tim had it for review loan, and featured it at UWC 2010 and sold it to me on behlaf of Brad about two months ago.

It's a gem, a real gem. I own, and you'll think I'm nuts but I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, a KoAloha Soprano, and I like Brad's uke more. Brad's vintage S is small and tidy and easy to hold, the Peghead tuners work flawlessly, and I appreciate that the action is real low on the strings (with not a buzz at all) so it's easy to pick and strum. And it plays with such volume, impressive. I play it almost every day.

I think one of it's key features is the lightness of the instrument and the thin solid koa wood. It rings like a bell!

If anyone considering an order from Brad needs info (dimensions, etc.), let me know. Love it, love it, love it. Appreciate knowing Tim Ukeeku and owning Brad's gem, Vintage S. You will, too.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I'm the proud owner of the actual Vintage S in Tim's lovely ukeeku review. SNIP ...QUOTE]

I wondered who might be the owner of that one or another like it. I was wondering what case it might fit, so it would be nice if you could post the dimensions. The usual measurements - overall length end to end, width at upper bout, waist, & lower bout; length from body to the tip of the peghead; body depth should about do it.

It looks so similar to the AnueNue 1879 that I wonder if it might fit the cases they have for that model - looks somewhat like a violin case. Anyway, looking forward to having it in hand.

Top Bottom