Playing uke with my butt in a creek....

bornagainjeeper

Reaction score
Love it! Great place to sit a spell on a hot day.

So... what recorder do you use?? Separate mic & video? Well done.

Love it! Great place to sit a spell on a hot day.

So... what recorder do you use?? Separate mic & video? Well done.

its a cannon FS20 with its built in mic, i just run a little reverb on it with a free program called audacity....I picked that camera out because i was impressed with the mic...maybe one day when i figure out how to sing i'll earn m'self a fancy mic to go along with it...but as of yet, i don't think added definition in the mic would improve me any...

its a cannon FS20 with its built in mic, i just run a little reverb on it with a free program called audacity....I picked that camera out because i was impressed with the mic...maybe one day when i figure out how to sing i'll earn m'self a fancy mic to go along with it...but as of yet, i don't think added definition in the mic would improve me any...

Way to humble dude. You got a great voice. Now when are you gonna record the damn Chardonnay song! You are gonna forget it. You and I both know that!

Way to humble dude. You got a great voice. Now when are you gonna record the damn Chardonnay song! You are gonna forget it. You and I both know that!
haha i sing it all the time...i won't forget, i want to put a semi interesting video together for it (along the lines of this i suppose) i just havn't had the case to go get drunk at the vineyards lately !

You actually have a way mellow voice,...and sing with a lot of heart.

Funny song there, btw. Enjoyed it a lot except that's one dumb fish!

"Everybody knows,....i wish,.... i was a fish,.......not a worry......"

.....'cept for that hook & worm, .... :uhoh:

and becoming a fish dish..........to Leroy,......

.........or a bigger fish........

"I don't wanna die,......and become a........

......a........

..........Fish Fry! :wtf:

cheers, :cheers:

Last edited:
haha i sing it all the time...i won't forget, i want to put a semi interesting video together for it (along the lines of this i suppose) i just havn't had the case to go get drunk at the vineyards lately !

Settled! Ukin' in the woods, we get Alex plastered and recorded in the vineyards.

Okay, I just won't say what I was expecting from the title - but let's say I'm really happy that it wasn't what I was expecting/fearing... :)

John

Great voice, bring us more please.

Thanks for sharing your setup. I'll buy that cam if it will make me sound as good as you. Excellent, all around, video quality and performance!
Don

Top Bottom