DailY Ukulele August 8th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Just putting this up before I head off to my "job" and work on my essay and other such things

Page: 155
Song: Love Potion Number 9

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Good job. That's a hard song to play -- at least for me it is. They played it at our weekly Jam a month or so ago and I was excited since "I knew that song". Well, I was just going into the 2nd line when they were way ahead of me and and singing it so much faster and, and. You get the picture. It's great that you're recording all those songs I play at home but never do in public.

Yesterday's "Everybody Loves Somebody" has some wicked chords in it. I checked it out after you played it. Is your choice a random thing where you sing what comes up, wicked chords or not? Thanks for doing this.

Shirley

Good job. That's a hard song to play -- at least for me it is. They played it at our weekly Jam a month or so ago and I was excited since "I knew that song". Well, I was just going into the 2nd line when they were way ahead of me and and singing it so much faster and, and. You get the picture. It's great that you're recording all those songs I play at home but never do in public.

Yesterday's "Everybody Loves Somebody" has some wicked chords in it. I checked it out after you played it. Is your choice a random thing where you sing what comes up, wicked chords or not? Thanks for doing this.

Shirley

It's a randomiser that chooses the page and therefore the song :D

Thanks Joey! I'm out of sorts today, so yours is the only post I'll be making today. I really look forward to your selections.:)

OK, I'll play on this one. I've been meaning to put something on You Tube for a while now and "Love Potion #9" happens to be one of my uke clubs go to songs when we want to sound like we might know what we are doing.

This is the version that's on Dr. Uke's site. It's almost the same except that it uses G to E7 instead of G7 to E minor.

Without further ado...my solo You Tube debut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D_1jalIoQ0

OK, I'll play on this one. I've been meaning to put something on You Tube for a while now and "Love Potion #9" happens to be one of my uke clubs go to songs when we want to sound like we might know what we are doing.

This is the version that's on Dr. Uke's site. It's almost the same except that it uses G to E7 instead of G7 to E minor.

Without further ado...my solo You Tube debut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D_1jalIoQ0

Great video :D Thanks for taking part!

Top Bottom