looking for a tutor in wales

darrendiablo

Reaction score
hiya fellas yes i been learnign the uke now for little over a month and after havig no musical experiance at all i have managed to play my first song (hey ya) but now i just dont feel that it will serve me best to just go learnign songs "parrot fashion" as i know guys who have done that one guitar etc and i think it limits them.
i sit for hours every night practising chord changes but am looking for somone in the bridgend'ish area that may be able to halp me along face to face :)
anyone know anyone?
daz

Good luck with your search old fruit, hopefully someone will come along... never thought of Wales as a hotbed of frenzied uke players though:):) Harp country more like!

well ted you are wrong i also hail from the land of song, darren i am a newbie i been learning for 3 months, there is a guy in swansea teaches me, he is mainly a guitarist but to be honest i have learned a lot from him and thats in a month so give him a try PM for his phone number if you want, also there is a uke group who meet in porthcawl, i'm not sure when and where but they have a get together on a monthly basis and everyone is welcome from beginner to advanced, hope this helps

kaizer

ah thanks mate (great avatar btw :) roll on monday eh ;)
anyhoo thanks for that mate im thinking maybe swansea's a bit far away to go of a nightime as i dont get in from work till gone half six but would be interested in knowing more about the porthcawl group mate? any info you have would be great
thanks
daz
stid!!

they meet every wednesday at the seahorse in porthcawl from 8 til 11, they have a facebook page as well m8

Last edited:
Top Bottom