First video - Original song, new Q3HD, Blackbird Uke

garywj

Reaction score

I mistakenly posted this in the video discussion section. I have a new appreciation for the videos being made here. I opened window shades for more light, put on an Hawaiian shirt and got out my straw hat and let it roll. I'm still having trouble getting the MPEG-4 files into Final Cut, so used iMovie. It was fun.

Lotsa fun - enjoyed that. You did a real good job with the lighting, too.

Thanks for the input. I was able to get front and side lighting from some windows about 10 ft away. This was taken inside of my 40ft 5th wheel - so it's not like there are lots of places to go :) I'm in the corner of the "living room" with my back to the kitchen counter. I tried to cover up the sink with the flowers. My other "location" will be outside.

Absolutely loved it! Gave me that happy feeling and loved the tempo and melody..!

I'm not an Apple man myself but a mate of mine bought Final Cut we didn't find it as intuitive as it appeared when the guy showed it to us in the store so I sympathise!!!

To be honest he uses Imovie for most of his stuff now...Not given up on Final Cut but it is used when he has time for a dabble for a few hours to find his way around...Not to post a vid at the mojment!

Thanks for sharing,

Chris

I use Premier, and if I film with my flip, I have to convert MP4 with quicktime pro before I can import. A bit of a pain for sure. BUt enough of that techie junk, you did a great job here, and you brought an original tune for the first outing- well done!

Absolutely loved it! Gave me that happy feeling and loved the tempo and melody..!

I'm not an Apple man myself but a mate of mine bought Final Cut we didn't find it as intuitive as it appeared when the guy showed it to us in the store so I sympathise!!!

To be honest he uses Imovie for most of his stuff now...Not given up on Final Cut but it is used when he has time for a dabble for a few hours to find his way around...Not to post a vid at the mojment!

Thanks for sharing,

Chris

I've used Final Cut for some time and like it. The problem is that it does not like MPEG4 files. I have a newer version of iMovie coming and will see how it works. I will probably find a file converter and work in Final Cut because it allows me do do a lot more with the video.

Top Bottom