Blackberry Bold or Thunder?

qwerty. touch screen gets old FAST. you have to worry about scratches even more so than a regular screen. and if you use the protective covers for the screen, dust can go underneath, and responsiveness gets tweaked sometimes. my only real poblem with qwerty is the keys are usually small, even for my tiny fingers.

The thunder is supposed to have the best touch screen ever, and I've already heard great things about it already, but I'd still go with the bold. Even with touch screens that give you feedback when you press them, like witht he dare, they just aren't as easy to type with as a real tactile keyboard. I'm using a curve now, and even though the keys are pretty small, it still works really well and I can text and type pretty fast.

So I'd go with the bold. I love my blackberry, and I'm sure you will love yours too.

I'm a blackberry addict. I've got the 8320 myself. I'd definitely go with the Bold. The bold is like, the 8800 mixed with the 8300 mixed with the size of an iphone. The only reason I'm not getting the bold is because it has the keyboard that the 8800 did, and I personally did not like that. My dad and best friend have the 8800, and my gf wants the bold/8800, so I guess the keyboard can't be THAT bad.

The 8800 is a great phone. The reasons I chose the 8320 over it was because the 8320 was on T-mobile(cheaper and free tethering. I was previously on Verizon but internet and tethering were really expensive) and I didn't like the keyboard on the 8800. Also, the smaller size of the 8320 comes in handy every once in a while. But the 8800 has the whole "world edition" feature and has more stuff on it.

i have the world and the pearl from Blackberry (Verizon) i love both of them...but i wouldnt mind having a touch screen one...jsut to have...but i would definitely go with the qwerty keyboard!

The Storm has a higher-res screen and getting used to the touchscreen will only be a matter of time. The Bold is a nice phone though (I got to use one before overseas). Build quality is great and the screen is nice. The Bold does have WiFi but a lower-res digicam. But you can't go wrong with either phone.

Top Bottom