New Ukulele day!

NordicUke

Reaction score
Yeah!!
I finally got the message about my new Kamaka HF-3 waiting for me in at the mail-office!
Can't wait to finish work today and get home to get it :)
My first hi-end ukulele and my fifth ukulele in total.
Looking so much forward to feel and hear the difference. I just hope my expectations aren't too high :eek:
Been trying to learn some new songs to play on it but havent found the patience to practice with focus lately because I'm so hyped!

Just wanted to share my joy with you guys, thanks for all the advice, I would probably be getting a Pono or Honu instead if not for you. Much appreciated! Pictures and video coming later :)

Congratulations! Happy New Uke Day! I can't wait to see what it looks like! Please be sure to post its date of birth (stamped under the red tag on the neck joint block) for those of us who like to know such things.

Congratulations on the new uke and have fun playing it.

Congrats! Happy New Uke Day!! Looking forward to seeing pictures and a sound sample maybe :D And a Kamaka too! Your UAS is progressing fast! I'm on 7 with 8 & 9 chosen though #10 will probably be a Kamaka!!! YAY for new Ukes :D

Serial number coming up asap :) Only three hours left till I get home now, can't wait! Been waiting four years to get a hi-end uke, and the girlfriend is thrilled about me spending even more time with the "mistress" haha ;p

Congratulations on your new Kamaka and welcome to the Kamaka Klub!!
Looking forward to the pictures!

Congrats! Look forward to some pics. Yeah - the wait is tough.

Top Bottom