Blue Snark on Sale $9.25 free shipping

Hi Ronnie

Thanks I just ordered five - I lose tuners here and there and everywhere and more.

Cheers
Chief

Disappointed to see that they do not ship it internationally :(

and the tuners here in australia are waaaaay too expensive!
I found a US site that shipped to Canada - price was about the same with slightly more for shipping. Local dealers wanted $30 or so. I got mine for around $8 plus shipping. Bought 4 blue and 2 red tuners - given away two blue already! Search online for dealers who will ship outside the USA. Failing that, maybe a US-based UUer will sell one to you (I will if no one else will).

I found a US site that shipped to Canada - price was about the same with slightly more for shipping. Local dealers wanted $30 or so. I got mine for around $8 plus shipping. Bought 4 blue and 2 red tuners - given away two blue already! Search online for dealers who will ship outside the USA. Failing that, maybe a US-based UUer will sell one to you (I will if no one else will).

I think that is the 1, those sell on Amazon everyday for $10. The 2 is $12. I use the 2, but not sure what the difference is between the two. But, I love those Snarks..

the Snark 2 does both Mic and Vibration, where this one only does vibration (And that is all I use any way) they both have the metrenome thing. I did a side by side and they are both the same in response and speed. pretty good price. Thanks for sharing the link

Thanks for the link. I forwarded it to my local ukulele club.

As for the SN1 (blue) vs. SN2 (red), I'd go with the SN1 for a uke. The microphone tuning is not that useful seeing as you can clip these things to just about anything. I have the SN1 (mines black) and it does just fine for tuning anything I clip it to (except the dog, he's never in tune).

~DB

Ha. Sold out!

Pete

Thanks for the link. I forwarded it to my local ukulele club.

As for the SN1 (blue) vs. SN2 (red), I'd go with the SN1 for a uke. The microphone tuning is not that useful seeing as you can clip these things to just about anything. I have the SN1 (mines black) and it does just fine for tuning anything I clip it to (except the dog, he's never in tune).

~DB

Well you can't tune a dog, but you can tuna fish!

I have 6 already for myself and bought 5 more as presents for friends. Just bought another 2. This is the best price yet. Keep one in every case. Thanks.

I just snagged one, too. I've got the red Snark, but never use the microphone feature.

Anyone have an opinion on the blue Snark vs. the Kala tuner?

The only issue with the Snark is visibility in bright sunlight. Other tuners are better in sunlight. otherwise the Snark is unbeatable.

Hey Lexxy
bought my Korg from the US on the Bay few months back for US17 plus postage - good deal!

Got mine Saturday, tried it and ordered another. Had never had any experience with the Snark and had been using a Planet Waves tuner. The best I'd found up until the Snark.

Love the Planet Waves for its compactness and accuracy, but sometimes even stage lighting is too bright for the readout and I'll have to shade the tuner to see it. Can't see it at all in even moderate sunlight. Looks like the Snark will do better. We have a gig Thursday, so I'll see.

Price went up a buck, but still a good deal with no shipping cost. Mine came in a plastic USPS mailing bag and the box was smashed, but the tuner inside was ok. Guess that comes with free shipping.

Thanks for bringing this tuner to my attention.

I got mine the other day, too. It was in a plastic mailing bag, and for some strange reason, box was not smashed. I have no idea how that could have happened!

Top Bottom