I'm on the edge!

Deach....what can I say, your covers brighten the world....everytime I watch your videos, a HUGE smile appears across my face.

You are the only guy I know who has the moxie to toss aside a KoAloha Tenor.....

Nice to see you back Deach!

...because there isn't enough Gaga ukulele covers.

OH MY!!!! THERE IS A GOD!!!! DEACH HAS RETURNED FROM THE LAND OF THE SLEEPING GIANTS! Great to see you back on the Tube Deach!

Excellent! I missed your videos, deach.

I guess most of us folks here are deachsters.

Thanks for the video and making me smile. :)

OH...stop...let me catch my breath. That was great. Also, I can say I'm feeling a lot less self-conscious about posting my goofy version of "Clementine." LOL

So, enquiring minds want to know, did you make a sandwich with all that bologna when you were done making the video?

John

THAT just pushed me over the edge.the edge, the edge,the edge, the edge the edge the edge the edge

As I can't say that I've ever actually heard Lady Gaga, I do have to say that I find your video well done, and I like the song.

Then I listened to the Thompson Twins cover, and that is damned fine as well!

Nice Job, Deach. Just wondering how you got the sound. Transducer?

-Kurt

on the edge of balogana! or rather balogana on the edge of you! lol!!

On the edge, or over it, in a good way:) You sir are a class act! Thanks for the fun vid.
Don

Thanks everyone!

Has your mother ever seen any of these "special" videos of yours, and if so, what was her reaction?

I blame her for my "special" videos.

So, enquiring minds want to know, did you make a sandwich with all that bologna when you were done making the video?

John

Of course. I rolled each slice up, wrapped it in bacon, dredged it in flour and deep fried it. Goes great with melted cheese.

Top Bottom