FS: Mike Pereira Style 4 Concert Pineapple<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

marymac

Reaction score
SOLD!

Hi UUers -

I have a few ukes to sell to make room for the new ones I've picked up over the past couple months. The first one is this gorgeous concert pineapple made by luthier Mike Pereira last fall (I'm the first owner).

It has mahogany back and sides with a redwood top and ebony binding on both top and bottom. Ebony rosette, fingerboard and bridge with a koa/ebony headstock overlay. Mike used Gotoh friction tuners and a very comfortable D-shaped mahogany neck (neck is fairly thin and flattish). I'm including a lightweight gig bag.

I have it strung with Southcoast Linears right now but I've also used Worth Clears on it and both sound great. The mahogany body and redwood top give it a lovely warm tone. This is one of the few concerts I have found that sounds great in either low-G or high-G. There are a few slight strum marks on the redwood top but no damage or problems/buzzing etc of any kind.

I'm selling this for $495 + shipping and I'll ship anywhere. Paypal preferred. Mike's new style 4 concerts start at $775 so grab a nice handmade uke for yourself at a bargain price!

Thanks - Mary

i-2P6fxk2-M.jpg

i-vhmTcPT-M.jpg

i-VPT5MdC-M.jpg

i-R8T8X8d-M.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful uke at a nice price. I own this one's older brother. These play very easily and if it's like mine, Mike left the neck natural so you can feel the wood and it is not sticky to the hand.

Best of luck to both buyer and seller!

Wm.

pm sent. I want me a pineapple. I've nebver bought a pineapple before but this looks nice.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, this thing is SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom