Koaloha Soprano - like new with hard sided case<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

marymac

Reaction score
SOLD!

Hi All -

This is the second uke I'm selling today (and the last for now). It's a KoAloha Standard (Soprano) ukulele I purchased from Sam at Ukulele Uprising, built by KoAloha in July 2010. It's set up perfectly, it's in perfect condition and has the best sound I've ever heard on a soprano (that's KoAloha for you). This was the first soprano I bought and I just never played it much with all the concert ukes I have around.

I'm including a nice hard sided case with it (also from UU) and you can see that in the photos. I'm asking $395 + shipping. Paypal preferred. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks! - Mary

i-HFqZ4bK-M.jpg

i-hr5Rwzp-M.jpg

i-fpbcBDN-M.jpg

i-Rk8ps2V-M.jpg

Last edited:
PM Sent!

I'm interested!

I bought it!
This purchase was the fastest I ever made: between the announcement, trading shipping and payment are not spent more than 10 minutes! and everything via email, USA-Brazil.

Thanks Mary!

I bought it!
This purchase was the fastest I ever made: between the announcement, trading shipping and payment are not spent more than 10 minutes! and everything via email, USA-Brazil.

Thanks Mary!

My pleasure Fabio - I'll get this mailed to you tomorrow. Enjoy!

I bought it!

Thanks Mary!

Congratulations, Fabio! That looks like a great ukulele at a great price!

Koaloha soprano....mmmm. A great buy.

Mary...you offer great prices...Maybe that's why both of your ukes within a few hours!!!

Micro Economics at its best: Supply and Demand. There is always a demand for high quality ukes but there are plenty of Koaloha, Kamaka (supply) so the price has to reflect the supply. If it was an exotic custom model ie Moore Bettah, the supply curve will downshift and demand curve will upshift. Sorry for the rambling but I'm saying this to the other sellers who constantly bump their items in hopes of holding firm to their price. Standard deviation will most likely prevail...again I am rambling....MODS please lock so I can stop. hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom