UUBL: Ukulele Weight Loss Competition for a Kala Travel Soprano starting August 21st!

Mim

Reaction score
UUBL is Ukulele Underground Biggest Loser!

Give yourself the gift of a new healthy body by Christmas!!!

Its basically setup to be just like the TV version of UUBL, however instead of being "Kicked Out" if you have a bad week, you stay in for the duration!

And instead of $, you win... A UKULELE!

Win a Kala Soprano Travel Uke
41BDo1sOHBL.jpg

We Thank Rick at

for donating this uke for our competition!

This uke came to us via Tim (aka Ukeeku)! Check out Ukeeku.com

and his review here!​

The "Rules"

1. weight loss based on percentage of starting weight.
2. weight in good ole Pounds ( Online weight conversion with an impressive array of units to choose from. )
3. contest to go from August 21 - November 21 (the Monday before Thanksgiving)
4. weights taken once a week, at the same time (can be Saturday or Sunday) and reported before 9pm Sunday. Results posted Monday morning. If you miss the weigh-in, send in your numbers when you can and I will add them to the spreadsheet as soon as possible!
5. weigh ins are recorded by pictures of your scale
6. contestants will be encouraged to keep a daily blog of the experience and to discuss! This will help, believe me.

If anyone is interested in donating prizes for mid-round prizes, please let me know!

I asked Shane, aka Ukeshale, a personal fitness trainer, if he would be willing to give fitness advice to anyone needing help. He is very happy to offer his advice and expertise on the subject! He has a wealth of knowledge and experience and has been very helpful to UUBLers in the past including myself!

How do I sign up?
Let me know in the UUBL thread... NOT HERE!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

Last edited:
I think i could be up for this one !

Awe man, and I already started losing weight starting this spring. Even went down a couple sizes in my pants. Guess that leaves me out :(

Dan

P.S. Even though the slim body of that uke was a deciding factor of me not purchasing it a few weeks ago, it is a really nice sounding uke. Whoever wins that uke should be quite happy with it.

Awwww Dan! You can still join us! It is by percentage so each lb you lose is worth more!

Public Enemy, if you want on board just hop over to the other thread and let me know and I will put you on the list!

Bumping because initial weigh-in will be THIS SATURDAY OR SUNDAY!

JOIN US!

We have upped the fun with some weekly prizes for the people who lose the most every week!
This seriously should be a lot of fun! Since the kids are going back to school, it is a great time to establish some new habits! Better than New Years in my opinion!

Since initial weigh in starts today or tomorrow... wanted to give this one more bump for anyone who has missed it!

Last bump, I promise!

This round we have over 20 people so far... should be fun!

anyone living in the Charlotte, NC area- I offer to be your running coach so you will go from a tenor to a super-concert!
Cheers,
Christian

Top Bottom