KEN TIMMS Soprano for sale as new <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
Hi All, I have been delayed in getting more pictures and words to explain my sale.
I purchased this Ken Timms Mahogany Soprano, his build #160 new, a couple of months ago. My UAS was in full bloom then. I am in remission now and need to sell some of the items I overbought then. I just received my new Loprinzi Nova Soprano yesterday, so I need to make room and last favorite Soprano must go
This Timms Soprano was an immediate, I must have, then. It has become one of my favorite ukes since then, I found a great set of strings that really show of the sound of this uke and I've played it daily. I love it, but I know it must go.
First the solid mahogany body is awesome, its hand made by Ken Timms (Timbuck) in Great Brittan. Most important the sound is divine with perfect intonation and sustain.
I don't have the ability to record the sound but am willing to play it over the phone for anyone interested. Grover geared tuners were installed (makes the tuning so easy and accurate and they look great on it) and new Worth strings complete outfitting. The pictures below should say it all for you now, its beautiful and mint just like new.
What's the bottom line you ask? OK, here it is $525 including shipping in CONUS.
Anyhow if you are interested, send me a PM and we will commiserate.
I can get more pics if you wish. Oh yes I am including a case made by Uke Crazy with purchase.
Bob
TimmsCompX.jpgTimmsCaseX.jpgTimmsBackX.jpgTimmsButtX.jpgTimmsHeadBkX.jpg Sold

Last edited:
That surely is a mighty purty piece of hog on "dat" top, ...with the back a good match!
Someone needing a soprano will be very pleased i'm sure. Looks like tiger stripes in there........

I wish i could get around a soprano a little better with my hands,.....but is looks like concerts or tenors are in my
serious instrument playing future. (not to say a soprano "orphan" won't be snatched from time to time)

I have a feeling it won't hang around long!

Last edited:
Oh hell, i talked myself into it,.... THAT didn't take long!!! :D

I'll take it off your hands! Email or PM me your address and i'll get you out a postal MO on friday.

PM sent also.

.....now i'm going out to grab a Baja Salad with Wendy's Chili in it,.....to celebrate. :cheers: Yummmmm

Last edited:
Congrats Joe

I see you are in a buying frenzy. I saw that you are also buying a uke from Bradford. I just put my name down for one too. Happy strumming.

Well,...i sold a guitar recently for $4K,....that helps. I'm going to sell a few more over the next few months also,
twenty five is still to many acoustics to have to care for.

Ukes are a WHOLE lot more reasonable than high end guitars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom