come into approximately 250usd

raecarter

Reaction score
I want a new uke initially I wanted a tenor with Electrics but was advised maybe get a better uke without Electrics and install Electrics at a later date. I have been offered a kala acacia tenor for 325usd in your money what do you think? Pay the extra and get the kala I'm worried if I don't I will regret it as its such a sexy uke and I'm near to the money and can't buy ukes at Will? Advice please all

I have a Kala Acacia tenor, and I love it to pieces. It's the only uke brought to Germany with me, and the only one I really have any need for. It looks gorgeous, it sounds gorgeous, it's the best thing ever. And from what I've seen, they appear to be going for around 400 these days? So 325 is a pretty sweet deal!

Although its second hand its in good condition so you think the same as me then. I have a mainland tenor but its tuned to baritone so o need one in normal tuning Ideally I need electric for gigs but I suppose that can wait

have you thought about an external pickup? That's what I use on mine. works pretty well, the only downside is it tends to leave stuff on the finish. It always comes out, but still.

To be honest I have a misi in my mainland and would always stick to them as they're so good. I could always mic up the uke when I'm.gigging

Although its second hand its in good condition so you think the same as me then. I have a mainland tenor but its tuned to baritone so o need one in normal tuning Ideally I need electric for gigs but I suppose that can wait

I have a Kala Acacia tenor and it is a very good instrument. I paid $350 from MGM when they first came out. That included a case, tuner and song book. $325 is about the price of new one, but they are hard to find. See if you can bargain down some. I've been considering selling mine, but took it with me last weekend and decided against it.

I have a Kala Acacia tenor and it is a very good instrument. I paid $350 from MGM when they first came out. That included a case, tuner and song book. $325 is about the price of new one, but they are hard to find. See if you can bargain down some. I've been considering selling mine, but took it with me last weekend and decided against it.

I think that is with a case too

Aloha rae!
I have a Kala KA ASAC-T Solid Acacia Tenor with a Mi-Si installed. It sounds awesome as I frequently play it on the the worship team at my church. I got mine for $350 USD with a hard foam case (Uke Crazy) last year, so getting it for $325 USD with a hard case is definitely a great deal as these tenors with their sexy slotted heads are very hard to find especially in the U.S. Good luck and I hope this helps you decide!

Mason671

Aloha rae!
I have a Kala KA ASAC-T Solid Acacia Tenor with a Mi-Si installed. It sounds awesome as I frequently play it on the the worship team at my church. I got mine for $350 USD with a hard foam case (Uke Crazy) last year, so getting it for $325 USD with a hard case is definitely a great deal as these tenors with their sexy slotted heads are very hard to find especially in the U.S. Good luck and I hope this helps you decide!

Mason671

Hey there do you have any videos of it with the misi I'd be intrigued to hear it. I think everyone has told mme what I wanted to hear

I'm buying the kala acacia tenor! Just done the deed although I can't play it for ages

Hi mate. I hope your op went well, are you still able to play? As for your question, I personally would keep on saving and get a better Uke, I noticed that the southern ukulele store are now selling Kanile'a ukes. You've got your old faithful Mainland, I would stick with that and keep saving. I had to laugh at the line "I can't buy uks at will" that's just code for "The wife won't let me" I have the same problem, but I always get round her in the end.

Hi mate. I hope your op went well, are you still able to play? As for your question, I personally would keep on saving and get a better Uke, I noticed that the southern ukulele store are now selling Kanile'a ukes. You've got your old faithful Mainland, I would stick with that and keep saving. I had to laugh at the line "I can't buy uks at will" that's just code for "The wife won't let me" I have the same problem, but I always get round her in the end.

Hi mate i can't play no unfortunately my arm doesn't even work its very strange it'll be a long while I think. The op by all accounts went well though thanks for asking. Im buying the kala all acacia tenor with the slotted headstock off Darryl of cursleyukuleles as he doesn't need it I love the look of it!

Top Bottom