FS: Mele Soprano with HSC <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshFromTallGrassUkes

Reaction score
Hello All,

This was my first-ever uke. I'm more of a tenor guy, so these days it just sits around in its case. Which is a shame because it's a really nice uke––light, toneful, and real purdy to boot. The headstock overlay in particular is beauteous to behold.

It has some light finish checking and little ding in the finish on the neck (see photos) , but it's purely cosmetic.

It was $200 new, plus $85 for the case and I'm throwing in a bottlecap pickup too.

$150 plus shipping (unless you live in Chicagoland and want to come pick it up). Shipping in the lower 48 should be $15.

Don't PM me I might miss it! Instead email me at joshuaskaja [at] gmail [dot] com.IMG_2880.jpgIMG_2883.jpgIMG_2884.jpgIMG_2885.jpgIMG_2886.jpg

I bought this from JoshFromTallGrassUkes and I scares me there are no other posts....

I am sure I will love this but why no interest?

That's a beauty! Nice deal, Josh---very cool! Congrats, Rhino---less of a loner now when it comes to sweet soprano strumming!

It's a KEEPER for sure! Light as a feather, and sounds like a little angel. Just beautiful. Thank you Josh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom