koloa ku-620 concert ukulele

mustacheukuleles

Reaction score
Had this one about all summer as well. has some of the prettiest wood grain i have ever seen in a solid mahogany. has mahogany back neck sides and top. friction tuners. looking for 225 but again i am open to offers/ trades. have a big box for it to be sent out promptly upon paypal payment.
thanks so much for your time,
robert

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0686.jpg
    IMG_0686.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 86
bummmmppp. anyone? can we get some traffic on this thread? even if its just talking about nonsense! lets gooo

It is lovely. I'm looking for a tenor, but....oh, it's so pretty - you're right about the wood.

Had this one about all summer as well. has some of the prettiest wood grain i have ever seen in a solid mahogany. has mahogany back neck sides and top. friction tuners. looking for 225 but again i am open to offers/ trades. have a big box for it to be sent out promptly upon paypal payment.
thanks so much for your time,
robert
Please state if indicated price includes S+H . . .

ahgnuyen, I'm deleting your post. The seller can post any asking price and it's inappropriate to undermine or compare it to an add. The prospective buyer should do the necessary research and has the option to negotiate the price. Besides, you forgot to include other fees. If you have any questions, contact any of the mods via PM.

Top Bottom