sprucehouse s-o soprano ukulele

mustacheukuleles

Reaction score
Just feeling the interest on this one. this is an amazing soprano. has beautiful tone and has had a humidifier inside of it when it is not being played. comes with upgraded peghead tuners which tune so smoothly and honestly are the best tuners i have ever used. looking for 250 but open to offers and trades.
thanks so much and have a great day.

Attachments

• IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0673.jpg
    IMG_0673.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 184
Nice instrument! Good luck with the sale.

Hey Mustacheukuleles, The more I think about this ukulele the more I want it. I sent you a pm

Roxanne

Good luck with yours too...the one I'm selling is a little different but not much. Beautiful uke but I just never played it after first opening it. Always used my little dolphin. They'll both sell I'm sure...they are just too well made.

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. Everything I have read and heard about them is great and it is a good price.

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. Everything I have read and heard about them is great and it is a good price.

Sprucehouse ukes are very nice. Great price too. Thought this would have been gone, also.

bump bump bump! need money for the text books i just bought! make an offer!

I just wanted to say that I bought the other Sprucehouse that was for sale on the marketplace, (sorry mustacheuleles), because I preferred the friction tuners over the peg tuners. I received my Sprucehouse today and it is wonderful. It is simply but perfectly made. It is light and balanced. It sounds very mellow and sweet, much like a Mainland or Ohana Mahogany. AND it is handmade by a luthier. the sapele wood is kind of sparkly. I can't believe this one hasn't sold yet.

bump!!!!! still for sale! I have some interest from the UK but I am from Arizona. figuring out shipping options for sending it out've the US. STILL FOR SALE!

I just want to add that this is a very sweet uke. It is plain and simple, no bling. It is light weight and balanced. Check out the sprucehouse website. It has a sweet mahogany sound and is very resistant to scratches. I am a bit abusive and my sprucehouse has not one dent or strum mark on it. I love my sprucehouse SO. It sounds very similar to the mainland mahogany. It is hand made in the USA and uses eco friendly products.

an update on the ukulele. It has a 1 1/2 inch nut width. Does not come from a smokers home. Came from Eugene Oregon. Was made on 2/11/2011 and has very little play time. Always kept in its case.
pricing on the ukulele is as follows:
Sprucehouse s-o: 255
Upgraded Hard Shell Case: Extra 35
Upgraded Peghead Tuners: 85 dollars
That is a total of 375 for the Ukulele not including what it cost to ship it.
I would be comfortable at 250 Because that is about a 125 dollar saving and it IS a wonderful Uke.
Let me know if you are interested. Sub 200 offers are ones I would not even be interested in. In the most respectful way possible!!!! I NEED TO SELL THIS UKE!

checked with fedex. looks like its going to cost about 15 bucks to ship within the US 240 is my price for this great uke

Top Bottom