A bunch of original compositions and arrangements

ItsAMeCasey

Reaction score
Hey guys! Hopefully my hardwork payed off on this one. I decided to try and make a homemade album using garageband and the mic on my computer. This is an all ukulele instrumental album. I covered some pretty popular songs as well as some not as known ones! There's also a bunch of originals.I'm actually really pleased with how it came out all things considered. I hope you guys enjoy!

http://www.myspace.com/572548495

You can listen to all the songs there. Just hit the link and then press the "Play All" button to see the full list of songs. I'm really honored to be able to share this music with you guys, so thanks a ton in advance to anyone who listens! :)

Last edited:
I like 'em :)

Casey-

Man, I'm pretty blown away. I'm always impressed by the videos you post, but these recordings are on a whole other level. Your original tunes are excellent, as are your arrangements on the covers. The recording sounds great and the playing is as good as it can get. I'll tell you what, I turned this on and piped it through the good stereo while I was doing things around the house and by the third song, I was just sitting on the couch listening. Thoroughly enjoyed every tune - I'll be back for another listen.

Gotta go finish that housework now.....

Very nicely done!

Thanks very much guys! And 23skidoo- I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It really means a lot to me to hear feedback like that, so thanks very much :)

No problem - you deserve the kudos. Just listened through again during dinner..... just great stuff. Your songwriting is really mature and developed, especially like 'To Heaven'. You're definitely from 'the School of Jake', but that's not a bad thing and I think you're already developing a distinctive style. Keep at it, man, and be sure to hit Atlanta on your first tour......:)

No problem - you deserve the kudos. Just listened through again during dinner..... just great stuff. Your songwriting is really mature and developed, especially like 'To Heaven'. You're definitely from 'the School of Jake', but that's not a bad thing and I think you're already developing a distinctive style. Keep at it, man, and be sure to hit Atlanta on your first tour......:)

lol, how flattering! I'm really surprised to hear this feedback because other than some basic music theory knowledge, I really know nothing about music composition at all. And Jake Shimabukuro is like my biggest idol in life so hearing that is definitely not a bad thing! Thanks very much man.

Man. Anxiety Awaits truly kicks ass! I enjoyed listening to everything, but Anxiety Awaits is awesome!

Keep it up.

Listening to everything again. If you've got this on CD or high-quality MP3 format, I'd love to buy a copy from you. This really needs to be played loud for everyone to enjoy.

I have hard copies of the cds. I just made like 20 copies and I'd be honored to send you one free of charge! It just makes me really happy that there are people that appreciate my music :)

Listening to everything again. If you've got this on CD or high-quality MP3 format, I'd love to buy a copy from you. This really needs to be played loud for everyone to enjoy.
+1 - I love this music. Thanks for putting it out there.

I have hard copies of the cds. I just made like 20 copies and I'd be honored to send you one free of charge! It just makes me really happy that there are people that appreciate my music :)

Casey,
Your playing and composing are impressive and remarkable work young man. No pun intended, but you are selling yourself short just giving away your music. There are plenty of people out there selling music that in no way even begins to reach the level of what you are doing here. I would definitely pay for a cd of your work and I'm sure there are plenty of others out there who would too. Look into better recording equipment (maybe just a better mic) or someone with a small studio and make a better quality recording. I'd be first in line to buy. Just to clarify, I think the quality of what you have done with your home computer is well done!

Top Bottom