KoAloha Super Soprano on Ebay <ITEM SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason671

Reaction score
Don't have the funds (and he doesn't ship to Guam :( ) to bid on this ukulele but is an awesome deal for those of you who might be interested. It is on Ebay here. It expires in 5h 1m 34s (Aug 13, 201113:45:27 PDT) as of this posting. Somebody grab this!

Mason671

:iwant:

Must.

Resist.

Temptation.

And it's a pineapple! I think that's the nicest ukulele Koaloha makes, the long neck pineapple. No funds here either. Sigh...

This is possibly my favorite uke, though I think the impending purchase of a Pineapple Sunday may edge it out when I get it. I would buy this one myself if as is so often the refrain..."I've already got one..."

I was watching this. thanks, Mason for alerting EVERYONE. just kidding, I still might bid if it doesn't go too high. love my tenor and this would make a nice little brother. heard these are Really nice.

OK, so who scooped me at the last second...I mean who's the lucky winner? ;)

I didn't even know they made a pineapple soprano with a long neck - good thing I've got no money :)

KoAloha Long-Neck Pineapple Soprano has been SOLD! Congratulations to the winning bidder! I guess the Mods can close this thread. Mahalo!

Mason671

Haha...I thought you weren't going to bid!! I was going to bid but once it got over $500, it was a little pricey for me.

Ha, I just couldn't resist but I put my high bid in 3 hours before the end and walked away. I resisted the urge to watch the clock tick down. It went for a decent price I think but higher than what I was willing to spend at this time. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom