PDA

View Full Version : KoAlana concert by KoAloha on ebay!!

nucum25
08-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Hello fellow UUers,

I've posted for auction a recently purchased KoAlana concert solid mahogany ukulele. I'm very much a tenor player at heart and made this purchase out of pure reaction seeing this is quite a RARE find these days. I know that even though this uke is very fun and easy to play, it will take a backseat (unfortunately) to my tenor ukes so I figured I put it back on the market for someone else to enjoy.

Good luck with bidding if interested!

itsme
08-13-2011, 01:32 PM
A link might be nice. :)

nucum25
08-14-2011, 02:51 PM
A link might be nice. :)

Good call: http://cgi.ebay.com/Koalana-concert-ukulele-solid-mahogany-KoAloha-RARE-/170681931275?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bd6f960b

808boy
08-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Aloha nucum25,
If you bought it from shortyaloha out of Kaneohe, Hawaii, it was one of 3 that I know he had. I bought one when I was in Honolulu from him and I love it. I changed out the stock tuners to genuine Koaloha peg tuners(hated the stock tuners) and the strings to Aquilas. It sings better than ever. Good luck with the sale................BO..................

nucum25
08-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Aloha nucum25,
If you bought it from shortyaloha out of Kaneohe, Hawaii, it was one of 3 that I know he had. I bought one when I was in Honolulu from him and I love it. I changed out the stock tuners to genuine Koaloha peg tuners(hated the stock tuners) and the strings to Aquilas. It sings better than ever. Good luck with the sale................BO..................

This is in fact purchased from shortyaloha (awesome seller by the way!). I liked the playability of the uke. Cleaned the fretboard a bit and changed the tuners to chrome with black tuners, but will ship with the original stock gold tuners with black buttons as well. I kept the black stock strings, but did recommend aquilas to whomever purchases the uke. This is the second concert uke I've bought and the size is just not for me.

Kanaka916
08-26-2011, 03:58 AM
Bidding has ended on this item . . . . thread closed