Just bought myself a Spectre tenor ukulele

byjimini

Reaction score
I say bought... I used the wrong credit card on Paypal so it's going to be rejected, but eventually I'll pay for it properly.

Anyways, really pleased and can't wait for it to arrive, that's unless SouthernUkeStore do the same as EagleMusic and advertise out-of-stock lines as if they're on hand, in which case I'm about to be really disappointed. :(

I was going to splash out on a Rick Turner Compass, made from maple with a spruce top, because I want it loud; however the spectre is also bloody loud, and was based in the UK; I've just about had enough with customs so far this year, so instead I'll save up for the Compass and hopefully have it next year sometime.

Awwww jealous! ( in a good way!) ;-) stunning ukes.

Don't worry, SUS web is realtime I think. If it shows in stock it's in stock.

Pics when it arrives please. If you want to write a review I'd happily put it up on the blog too with links / credit to you of course!

I would say SUS are reliable enough. PLease let us know how you get on with your sceptre though...

Gratz and good luck with it!

Chris

Okay, just a little confused -

I know typos happen, so are you saying you bought a "Spectre", or a Koaloha "Sceptre"?

And if it is a "Spectre", who makes that?

-Kurt

Okay, just a little confused -

I know typos happen, so are you saying you bought a "Spectre", or a Koaloha "Sceptre"?

And if it is a "Spectre", who makes that?

-Kurt

I was just about to say it!

I'm sure you'll love the Spectre!! Been searching high and low for one to trade. Enjoy your new uke!!!

if anyone is into the koaloha sceptre, check out this video of papa koaloha telling about the genesis of the sceptre.

i'm getting one in a couple of weeks!

http://vimeo.com/2492869

Top Bottom