Let's try this again...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok, the video failed the last time I tried to post this, so here it is...

I created a monster I think.. The bride has always been kinda tone deaf, but God bless her, she'll sing it anyway.. ;)

Not bad at all! Better than me!!!

Not bad at all. It's kind of funny. I've been playing this song a lot the last few days because it sounds really wicked on my new Eleuke so I recognized the song by the time she hit the third chord during the intro. LOL

John

How about a Duet ?

We've tried a duet. Still don't work out well, because she still have "timing" issues. We worked on a duet awhile back of "Hallelujah" with me picking the melody, and her strumming the chords, but it just messes her up at this point. So, she'll just want to learn a song, and I will show her some chords and she jumps down and works it out. Eventually, we'll phync and whoop out a duet.. ;)

Heh, heh. I can relate to the "timing issues." My wife and I used to do duets occasionally and sometimes I'd just play guitar for her when she sang. All the time we were rehearsing she'd be telling me to slow down the tempo, especially if she was singing alone. Slow...it...down! Then we'd get up in front of a few hundred people on Sunday night and she'd be off to the races so fast I could barely play fast enough to keep up! LOL

John

She's doing just fine! Some people have difficulty singing and playing at the same time. She's doing it and will get even better the more she does it.

Props to "The Bride". She is doin' it!
Don

Top Bottom