good place to buy a eleuke

enzymerich

Reaction score
hi,
i am considering ordering a solid body baritone eleuke electric ukulele from a US retailer.
can anyone recommend a good place to deal with?
thanks!
rich

Best place is Mim's Ukes (http://www.mimsukes.com). Customer service beyond compare, fantastic set-up... you won't be disappointed.

+1 on Mim (I can do this now that I've both met her at UWC and purchased a uke from her :) )

i was just in her shop this past week talkin' ukes.

she had a wall of eleukes in loads of diff styles.

:shaka:

You guys have it all wrong. If it were me, I'd go to Mim's Ukes. Just sayin'....

I love you guys. I am out of town in my internet has been More unreliable than it usually is in this part of the country. I think it is because of the thunder storms. I feel weirdly out of the ukulele loop. My mom's internet is usually really reliable but it has been messing up in my phone keeps running out of battery so I've not been able to get to my messages like I would like. It is unnerving 4 me. Thanks for giving me a shout out yall... I got your visitor message and will be able to give you a more detailed message tomorrow afternoon when I get home. Right now I have to send messages from my car. I am hiding out here with my phone plugged into my car charger. Technology... great in some ways pain in the butt in others.

Last edited:
+1 on Mim (I can do this now that I've both met her at UWC and purchased a uke from her :) )

Definitely listen to OldePhart (official UU Opinionator) and go with Mim, you're gonna' love her. Met them both at UWC and bought my Eleuke from her, too. Uncle Elvis, ukeeku (Nerd/uke reviewer)and mailman are also knowledgeable, trustworthy UWC fellas.

I'd like to throw out something different and suggest Mim. She is far and away the best.

I got my eleuke from Mim and I am one happy customer! however, I am guessing we have driven that point in.. So do you know what you are going to get yet?

hi,
i am considering ordering a solid body baritone eleuke electric ukulele from a US retailer.
can anyone recommend a good place to deal with?
thanks!
rich

How about the only place to deal with?:) J/k but I bet it is the best. www.mimsukes.com She is also on ebay.

If you were in Australia like me you could buy from Mim's Ukes like I did, and two of the ukers I work with.

I'd also recommend buying an eleuke from Mim!

Just in case the trend wasn't noticed...

Last edited:
Mim should change her name from Mim to DaBomimb!!!!! because she is easily the best person to do busines with for an Eleuke. I highly recommend purchasing from her.

If no one has mentioned it yet - why don't you try Mim.

Sung to the tune of the Monty Python Spam Song:

"Mim! Mim! Mim! Mim! Beautiful Mim, wonderful Mim!"

Arrgggghhhh! Now you've done it! That song (and I use that word with considerable trepidation) is gonna be stuck in my head all night!

Hahaha! You get the best butt-kisser award fo' sho'!

Ok... I am back! I need to take pictures of the uke he wants in question. It is the Baritone Eleuke which is all things awesome, but alas, is spoken for, but I have 2 more comin' in this week!

I also have some awesome Eleuke news to post... but will do so later tonight when the kids are in bed and I can concentrate! Because... it is that cool... and I am a little tired and fuzzy brained. I need a vacation from vacation!

Had some time to breathe some mountain air, visit some relatives, and play some uke to the pine trees! I am ready to get back to work :)!

Oh, and yes, I sell on ebay, but LOVE it when you buy from me off-ebay! Just saves me some money and I never have my full stock on ebay. One day... if my ice cream shop sells, I will! Fingers crossed!

Top Bottom