KALA KA-ASAC-S Solid Acacia SOPRANO Ukulele - 3 days oldl<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

eculuke

Reaction score
SOLD

Guys,
I just bought this on ebay brand new in box for $260 and received it 3 days ago. It sounds great and but I am going to snag a kamaka sop. Great grain pattern. I cant say LNIB because I opened the box but guys and gals, its brand new. Played maybe 3 times.

here is the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200634534118

$240 is the price Net PP shipped.

Feel free to PM me

SolidAcacia001.jpg

SolidAcacia002.jpg

SolidAcacia004.jpg

SolidAcacia005.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful uke! good luck with your sale!

Wow, a real beauty. Wish I needed a sorano.....arghhh, why couldn't it have been a concert.

I think this is a great price....as It took me while to find that good price on ebay. Guys I can stick it in the mail tomorrow and you can be playing it by middle of the week.....who is going to jump?

really surprised this hasn't sold yet! Is it a bad time for people to buy ukuleles? $220 priced to move!

Last edited:
That is a vey nice looking uke. I am hearing more and more good things about Kala ukuleles. I'm surprised someone has not snapped that little baby up. Good Luck.............Howie

I feel your pain. I have a kala tenor that I bought and played about three times too and do not like that size at all. Tried to trade in the marketplace for almost anything and had zero interest. Now it just hangs on the wall until I find an interested party. Sorry you are in the same boat.

It must be a bad market for buying ukuleles OR nobody wants to play soprano anymore....if you look on the eBay, 279.00 is the cheapest you will pay and a lot of people want $300+. It would be a great first uke for somebody looking (I think). Thanks for your kind words.

STILL AVAILABLE 8/17/2011

Luke

Last edited:
Hang in there Luke, there has got to be somebody out there in ukuleleville that needs a Kala Soprano.........I'm having some probs selling my beautiful KoAloha concert Pikake. Thought it would sell fast, as everyone loves a KoAloha.. Howie

Thanks Howie...I would much rather sell to a UU person than ebay random.
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom