My new strap

poppy

Reaction score
http://www.thebaileystrap.com/Gallery3.html

I bought this strap a week or so ago and waited a few days to post here as I didn't want to just say how wonderful it was till I had used it a bit.

I was looking for something different and I wanted it smaller than the guitar strap I have been using. Not a lot of bling but nice looking and comfortable. took me a month to pull the trigger as it isn't the cheapest strap around but for me it was, by far the best I found.
Every time I searched I ended back at his site. they are all hands made and very good quality . He has started selling on e-bay also. took 5 days from order to delivery , much quicker than he promised.

I have no association with Bill other than being a satisfied customer.

Last edited:
Gee poppy, they're really beautiful. Thanks for this post, I might order myself one too. I especially like the black and gold one...

At $63, they are sure expensive, but something that certainly looks built to last.

I was between the black n gold and the chocolate like the one at the bottom of the page. Ended up ordering the chocolate. like i said in my post they aren't cheap but they are unique and good quality. i'm sure will last a lifetime.

These straps seem perfect for a banjo uke or a slotted head tiple. I'm definitely interested, but the price kinda irks me.

Hmmmm, looks like it would'nt be too hard to convert one of my woven leather belts to one of these!. Get some rawhide lacing, remove buckle............I think I'll give it a try....thanks.

Aloha poppy!
Those straps are really nice and look to be made from very high quality materials. :cool: With anything made with quality materials comes the price that goes along with it. I'm happy with the Limited Edition "Rock Band" game controller/guitar strap that I found at Kmart for $5.99 in red (they come in different colors/designs/patterns). It's just the right width and length for my tenor.

Mason671

Top Bottom