PDA

View Full Version : My new strap

poppy
08-14-2011, 03:18 PM
http://www.thebaileystrap.com/Gallery3.html

I bought this strap a week or so ago and waited a few days to post here as I didn't want to just say how wonderful it was till I had used it a bit.

I was looking for something different and I wanted it smaller than the guitar strap I have been using. Not a lot of bling but nice looking and comfortable. took me a month to pull the trigger as it isn't the cheapest strap around but for me it was, by far the best I found.
Every time I searched I ended back at his site. they are all hands made and very good quality . He has started selling on e-bay also. took 5 days from order to delivery , much quicker than he promised.

I have no association with Bill other than being a satisfied customer.

Hippie Dribble
08-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Gee poppy, they're really beautiful. Thanks for this post, I might order myself one too. I especially like the black and gold one...

At $63, they are sure expensive, but something that certainly looks built to last.

poppy
08-14-2011, 04:53 PM
I was between the black n gold and the chocolate like the one at the bottom of the page. Ended up ordering the chocolate. like i said in my post they aren't cheap but they are unique and good quality. i'm sure will last a lifetime.

zac987
08-14-2011, 05:37 PM
These straps seem perfect for a banjo uke or a slotted head tiple. I'm definitely interested, but the price kinda irks me.

PhilUSAFRet
08-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Hmmmm, looks like it would'nt be too hard to convert one of my woven leather belts to one of these!. Get some rawhide lacing, remove buckle............I think I'll give it a try....thanks.

Mason671
08-15-2011, 04:04 AM
Aloha poppy!
Those straps are really nice and look to be made from very high quality materials. :cool: With anything made with quality materials comes the price that goes along with it. I'm happy with the Limited Edition "Rock Band" game controller/guitar strap that I found at Kmart for $5.99 in red (they come in different colors/designs/patterns). It's just the right width and length for my tenor.

Mason671