3 ukes for sale in the UK - worldwide shipping

byjimini

Reaction score
I've got three ukes on eBay. These have been listed before but I was a bit lazy with the descriptions/photos so I've got my act together and posted them again.

First up is a Lanikai SM-CE; spalted mango wood, in a concert size with electrics. Comes with case. Linky-linky. £250.

Secondly is my Mainland Honeybee, soprano mahogany with electrics, andwith a hard case. Linky linky. £150.

Last but certainly not least, a Tiki-surf Flea soprano, with upgraded rosewood fingerboard and pickup installed, with denim gig bag. Linky-linky. £250.

The Lanikai and Flea are in as-new condition, barely played and from a smoke-free home. The Honeybee has some cosmetic flaws (pictures on the listing) that aren't really an issue. All 3 are being sold as I didn't really bond with them and they just aren't getting played. Plus I just bought myself a Sceptre uke so it needs paying for. :p

Postage to the UK is free (and preferred!) however I'll also ship overseas, please contact me on here or via eBay for a postage quote.

Postage, please to US Zip code 93117?

Top Bottom