PACQUIAO versus DE LA HOYA! FINALLY!!!

i'd said Manny will take him.

Let me see what it will take to get this match going...i will even throw in some chicken fries for you.

Manny all the way...

This is gonna be a fight! Both boxers are bangers and are not afraid to mix it up in the ring. De La Hoya is for sure more of a challenge for Manny than Ricky Hatton. De La Hoya is much craftier and battle tested. Manny is a monster though...did you see what he did to David Diaz? A bigger, stronger fighter...well, maybe not stronger. Diaz got demolished!

The question is...will De La Hoya be able to make weight? Also, will he be able to hang with Paccquaio's never ending stamina?

The question for Manny is...will he let DLH dictate the fight? And will he stay away for DLH's jab?

I see it going to Manny. Round 10...TKO. Manny is too fast, too strong, and check this...he's getting better as a boxer.

Plus, Manny doesn't have to worry about fishnet stockings and a thong riding up his crack. Yeah I said it...those pictures were not PhotoShopped...De La Hoya is a freak =).

my grandpa on my mom's side who lives in vegas used to be de la hoya's manager. so i still have these tiny gloves w/ his signature on it. also if you watch his old fights, youll see him. he also gave me the kamaka i was talking about

You mean I'm going to have to wait till december?? T_T

so according to another source...

the profit split for the fight would be 70 DeLaHoya & 30 Pacquiao.
Mainly cuz DLH runs the show.

WHAT A JIP??? It could be the biggest fight ever and he's gonna jip the PacMan?? 60/40 at least right???

Sorry golden boy... you're an ARSE!!

WHAT A JIP??? It could be the biggest fight ever and he's gonna jip the PacMan?? 60/40 at least right???

arse is right jj!!!

its still a while before the fight but this is gonna be a big one,70 DeLaHoya & 30 Pacquiao tsk tsk tsk

Hell yeah. 70/30 doesn't seem fair at all.

This is gonna be the fight of the year. i can't wait.

Top Bottom