One Whole year!!

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey Gang...
I have been extremely busy with some family things and personal stuff and haven't been on much the past week or so. However, excited to say that a year ago, I bought my first uke and joined up on this site! Yeah!! Amazing to say that I have persevered through trying to teach myself this instrument and making a little progress, but having fun for sure!!

Have a wonderful day.. today I am going to make time for my ukes.. its quiet and I hit the gym EARLY this am!

A big congrats to you Carrie! Kind of changed your life a little, eh?

Happy Uke & UU Anniversary! I celebrated mine last month.

Yay! A WHOLE year! Mine is coming up shortly! Happy uke'in and just think of how far you've come!

Time flies! Look forward to your second anniversary!

Really I thought you'd been praying years

I received my first uke on my 10th Birthday, I will be 70 on 9/1. That's 60 years.
It's great you celebrate your uke anniversary.

Aloha Carrie,
Happy Anniversary and hope you have many more...................................BO.....................

1 year and 1,700 posts?! Shwew.............. :eek:

1 year and 1,700 posts?! Shwew.............. :eek:

Congratulations on your first year of bliss Carrie. Your positive contributions and warmth around this place are appreciated by many of us mate. :)

Hmmm pulelehua....1700 posts. clearly some of us need to get a life..he he :eek:

I received my first uke on my 10th Birthday, I will be 70 on 9/1. That's 60 years.
It's great you celebrate your uke anniversary.

Since this damn unrelenting heat here in Texas may kill ME before YOU turn 71, I'm gonna wish you a happy birthday NOW. Happy Birthday, PhilUSAFRet, and many more to come.

Ok, now I'M getting ready to go flush my radiator and put on a new thermostat so I can drive my old worn out car.

Man, 60 years with a uke. Only been playing for the last few months and love it. I turned 60 this past June. Been playing guitar since I was 8, but wish I'd gotten into the uke earlier. Better late than never.

Uke on. . .

Happy uke-thday to UU... happy uke-thday to UU... happy uuuuuuukkkkkkeeeee-thdaaaaay dear fitncraftyyyyyyyyyyyyy... happy uke-thday to UU!

And many more!

Happy Uke Anniversary Carrie! My one year anniversary was August 8th. Look forward to another year reading your post and hearing of your uke adventures.

Congratulations, Carrie!

Hey, I get off of work Sunday around 2 pm. doing anything? I'd like you to say hello to my Little Friends. (g)

-Kurt

Dang it- that means I missed my Uke-versary (it would be last Wednesday). That's OK, I am going to celebrate yours!!!
Wow- that was a fast year wasn't it- time flies when your having fun (or frustrated out of your brain).
Happy happy- here's to another year! You too Rox and everyone else who popped up here last August and stayed around.

Happy anniversary

That's interesting that so many folks started around the same time. I got my Ubass last june but my tenor anniversary #1 is next week.

Top Bottom