Ko'olau CE-1 solid body tenor Myrtle

GX9901

Reaction score
*CONDITION & PRICE UPDATE*
Up for sale is my Ko'olau CE-1 solid body tenor made with a nicely figured myrtle top (check out the pictures below). It's a standard CE-1 model with upgraded ebony headplate and macassar ebony fretboard and bridge. The hardware are gold plated.

It's a very well built instrument and in excellent condition since I have rarely played it. That's the reason why I decided to sell it because I just could not get into solid body ukes. **There are some light strum marks in the upper bout area since I did play it at times. These are pretty light and would be on any ukulele that has been played.

Some specs:
-Figured myrtle top
-Sapele neck and back
-Ebony face plate with MOP logo
-Macassar ebony fretboard and bridge
-1-3/8" nut width
-Tenor scale length
-Gold plated Grover sealed gear tuners w/ebony buttons
-Active pickup (9V battery accessible from back) with combination jack/strap pin
-Gold plated upper bout strap pin

It comes with a CE-1 specific hard case. I can take more pictures if you need. Just let me know.

I'm looking for $700 shipped within the USA (include Hawaii). Outside USA please contact me for shipping cost. Paypal only please.

Thanks for looking!

DSC04407.jpg

DSC04410.jpg

DSC04409.jpg

DSC04411.jpg

Last edited:
Phew. Good thing I moved all of my spare cash into my brokerage account to take advantage of the firesale prices on stocks...otherwise, this one would have looked incredibly tempting.

Good luck on your sale, George!

Thanks GX9901! Great uke and a perfect transaction.

Top Bottom