Fearless - Pink Floyd cover

23skidoo

Reaction score
Here's a little Pink for all the Red's fans out there.... the last couple of minutes make a lot more sense if you know the original tune....

This was inspired by woodcutterron's 'Show Us Your Pink' thread, but I thought I'd post it here, as well....

Enjoy!

EDIT - had to re-upload without the video from Anfield.... apparently UEFA didn't like me stealing a You Tube video of their previously pirated content..... hopefully the powers that be won't kick with audio only.....

Last edited:
:bowdown: Great job. My only complaint is that there wasn't a higher ukulele:guitar ratio.

I wonder how many British football fans are aware that for most Americans, the first thing they think of when they hear the song "You'll Never Walk Alone" is disabled children, because of the Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Telethon.

:bowdown: Great job. My only complaint is that there wasn't a higher ukulele:guitar ratio.

I wonder how many British football fans are aware that for most Americans, the first thing they think of when they hear the song "You'll Never Walk Alone" is disabled children, because of the Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Telethon.

Thanks for the comments.... I know what you mean about the mix - the electric is little too high and the bass is pretty thumpy....As far as the arrangement, guitar is really the instrument I play most and I just sort of geeked out on this tune and did the whole thing in just a few takes - wish I'd taken the time to work out a little more challenging 'uke part....... I really did start trying to do an instrumental uke solo for woodcutterron's thread and it just sort of .....complicated itself.....

Top Bottom